Welcome to the Philomath Youth Activities Club!
The Philomath Youth Activities Club is a 501 C (3) non-profit whose mission is to provide positive recreational and educational opportunities to the youth in our community. All of PYAC's programs are designed to help give youth the tools they will need to sucessfully navigate through adolescence. We use a very common sense approach to youth development. Simply put, we believe the more positive assets youth possess, the less likely they will be to get involved with risk-taking behaviors such as drugs, alcohol, crime, or sexual experimentation. Please spend some time exploring our website to find out about all of the various programs that we have to offer!
PYAC Holiday Wish List:
- Air Hockey Table
- Pool cues
- Ping Pong paddles & balls
- X-Box One with Kinect
- X-Box One Kinect Games RATED E
- Kids Hockey set for use in the gym or outdoors
- Playground Balls
- Badminton Rackets and Birdies
- Large toaster oven
- Footballs (for use at the Clubhouse)
- Volleyballs (for use at the Clubhouse)
- Arts/Crafts Supplies (for middle school ages)
- Board Games (for middle school ages)
We appreciate your support and donations, but please only New or Gently Used items.
COLD HARD CASH FLYER.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [161.0 KB]
November Sponsor Spotlight!
We would like to thank the
JD McGee Inc.
for their ongoing support of our programs.