P.Y.A.C. provides a vast array of programming from state certified child care to youth athletics. All of our programs are dedicated to providing opportunities for the youth of our area which will build confidence and self-esteem. We believe that every youth should be able to participate in our programs regardless of race, religion, creed, gender, ability, or financial status.
P.Y.A.C.’s programs are designed to meet the following objectives:
- Provide youth a source of recreational opportunities for leisure.
- Help youth to improve athletic skills.
- Give youth opportunities to learn valuable life lessons.
- To provide activities commensurate to the skill levels of the participant.
- Give youth the opportunities to experience different activities.